You want to experience my Surf-Business-Vibes & meet me on Tenerife?
You would like to learn more about my life and work here?
You are longing for inspiration for new ways of living and working?
Then you can experience me in the following formats on Tenerife:
An exclusive Surf & Grow Experience with me
- Introduction to my surf philosophy
- Little deep dive into your current topics / challenges / targets / longings
- Guided wave meditation
- Surfing together in a safe & fun atmosphere - with personal guidance from me and a surf instructor
- Café & snack in surf bar
Price for one person: 150,00 Euro incl. private surf lesson & equipment, excluding consumption.
Each additional person: +50,00 Euro
1:1 Coffee-Talk in a Surf Bar
- Chilled one-to-one conversation in a cool surf bar
- You can ask me all your questions about my life & work here
- You get first inspirations for your current topics / challenges / longings
Duration: 1 hour
Price: Coffee & Snacks are on you
Your individual Surf Retreat
- You are planning a holiday on Tenerife, but you don't want to spend it only with relaxation & distraction, but you want to develop yourself personally & get new impulses for your (working) life?
- Then I would be happy to accompany you individually through your stay on this magical island & in meeting your current issues / challenges / longings.
- For this purpose I will design a flow-gram tailored to you and your needs.
- The aim is to support you personally in your development towards your goals and desires.
- Contents are for example Meditations and yoga, many 1:1 conversations, dancing & hiking.
- I show you my favourite places on the island & of course:
- Let's go surfing together!
- 4,5 days
- every day 5-6 hrs program with me
Price: 1,500€ including Surf Lessons & Equipment
Not included: Travel costs, Accommodation, Food, Transport
If there is nothing suitable for you here, I can also create an individual offer for you on request.
Otherwise, please refrain from asking me for travel or surfing tips outside of my offer, I simply can't keep up with the large number of requests.
I'd be happy to recommend the Canary Green website for your sustainable holiday in Tenerife, check it out here.